Patch is looking for a Marketing & Development Coordinator
Patch Theatre is looking for a Marketing and Development Coordinator to join the team! Please send in your CV and cover letter to Penny Camens firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 June 2019.
JOB AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
Title of Position: Marketing & Development Coordinator
Responsible to: Marketing Manager (part-time) and Producer/General Manager (overall)
Salary Range: To be negotiated dependent on experience
Position : Full time with flexible working conditions negotiable
Contract Term: June 2019 to June 2020 (with option for another year)
Patch Theatre is based in Adelaide, South Australia and has presented 107 new works to more than 1.8 million children and their families locally, nationally and internationally since it began in 1972. It has an Adelaide and outer metropolitan seasons and tours regionally, nationally and internationally each year.
As a member of the team at Patch Theatre, the Marketing & Development Coordinator will work with the Marketing Manager to develop and coordinate the marketing activities and assist the Producer/General Manager with the company’s development requirements, especially in relation to Foundations and private giving.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager:-
· Develop and coordinate marketing activities
· Manage implementation of marketing promotions
· Liaise with graphic designer and printer for large marketing material requirements
· Design and produce some small marketing inhouse print requirements (e.g. invites, etc)
· Manage website updates
· Oversee content production for social media platforms
· Manage the creation of advertising assets for social media platforms and the implementation of social advertising campaigns
· Preparation of presentations and reports
· Book advertising media with media outlets
· Manage organisational databases for industry, supporters, invitation lists and stakeholders.
· Manage direct mail and EDM campaigns, distribution of marketing materials and liaison with presenting partners to support their marketing
· Update biographies and headshots for artists and creative teams
· Collate feedback forms, media editorial and reviews from performance seasons
Working with the Producer/General Manager:
· Manage organisational databases for donors, sponsors and foundations
· Assist in the research of Foundations, philanthropic trusts, sponsors and donors
· Attend fundraising committee meetings
· Assist with the layout of grant and acquittal applications
· Coordinate the preparation, printing and distribution of development materials
· Assist with the annual fundraising function of the company with some out of hours work required from time to time.
General Administration (as a small company, many administration duties are shared)
· Assist with some general reception and basic administration duties from time to time, including answering the occasional phone call.
· Assist the Company Manager with some general tasks as required.
Relevant degree or industry experience in marketing
Proven experience at developing compelling content for social platforms
Creative design skills and proficient in design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
An understanding of how to create advertisements for social media platforms
A high level of proficiency using the MS suite of programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Proven experience in website administration (Squarespace)
An understanding of data management
An understanding of or strong interest in arts marketing and audience development
Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
An ability to enthusiastically contribute to a small team
High level of personal communication skills
For more information, please contact Teena Munn, Producer/General Manager on